What to do in 1 week or more?
If you decide to spend 1 week or more at Clos des Lavandes, you will have time to discover the Luberon and even go explore the immediate surroundings!
- Day 1: Discovery of the villages of the north Luberon: Lacoste, Menerbes, Bonnieux, Goult
- Day 2: Gordes, Sénanque Abbey, Village des Bories, Fontaine de Vaucluse.
- Day 3: We take full eyes with the ochres: Colorado Provençal de Rustrel, Roussillon and the ocher trail.
- Day 4: Provençal villages in the south of the Luberon: Lourmarin and its castle, Cucuron, Ansouis with possibly a visit to the castle and then Lauris
- Day 6: In the morning immerse yourself in local life with a Provencal market, in the afternoon stay cool and visit the lavender museum in Coustellet then end the day in Oppède le Vieux
- Day 7: We leave the countryside, direction the city: Isle sur la Sorgue and Avignon.
And to prolong the pleasure of discovering:
- Day 8: Spend a day in the Alpilles 40 minutes away with a visit to Saint Remy de Provence and Les Baux de Provence, in the village, visit to the light quarries.
- Day 9: Let’s take a little height, we go to Mont-Ventoux, we take the opportunity to visit Bédoin and Malaucène.
- Day 10: Let’s go see the sea! Marseille: the old port, the old basket district, Notre Dame de la Garde, …
- Day 11: Aix en Provence and Sainte Victoire, in the footsteps of Cézanne. Visit of Pourrières, village of his grandparents
- Day 12: You dream of adventure and a change of scenery, on your way to the Gorges du Verdon and the lake of Sainte Croix
- Day 13: Arles and Camargue, les Saintes Maries-de-la-Mer
- Day 14: With all this we have the right to a day of relax to dream in the garden
In season, discover a magnificent lavender route, far from tourist flows.
Leaving from Lacoste, follow Bonnieux, cross the Claparèdes plateau, observe at the same time the many bories (typical stone huts of the Luberon). Take a small detour to Buoux, then take the direction of Saignon, go to Auribeau and Castellet